Madhya Pradesh is a state situated in Central India. The capital of the state is Bhopal, and the biggest city is Indore. Nicknamed the heart of India because of its geological area in India, Madhya Pradesh is the second-biggest state in the nation in terms of area. With more than 75 million tenants, it is the fifth-biggest state in India by populace. It borders Uttar Pradesh toward the north-east, Maharashtra toward the south, Gujarat toward the west and Rajasthan toward the northwest. Before the year 2000, When Chhattisgarh was under Madhya Pradesh. It was the biggest state in India.
POPULATION OF MADHYA PRADESH IN 2017:
With more than 75 Million people according to 2011, the number of tribal’s in Madhya Pradesh was 12,233,000, constituting 20.27% of the aggregate population.
Talking about population, in order to check out the population of Madhya Pradesh in 2017, we need to have a look at the population of the past 5 years. They are as per the following:
- 2012 – 73.34 Million
- 2013 – 74.7 Million
- 2014 – 75.9 Million
- 2015 – 76.4 Million
- 2016 – 77.9 Million
Taking a look at the population of Madhya Pradesh from the year 2012-16, it has been noticed that there has been an increase of 4.56 Million in the past 5 years. Therefore, it has been seen that every year the population increases by 0.912 Million. Hence, the population of Madhya Pradesh in 2017 is forecasted to be 77.9 Million + 0.912 Million = 78.812 Million. So, the population of Madhya Pradesh in the year 2017 as per estimated data = 78.812 Million.
Madhya Pradesh Population 2017 – 78.812 Million(Estimated)
DEMOGRAPHY OF MADHYA PRADESH:
The official dialect of the state is Hindi. Moreover Urdu and Marathi are spoken by a significant number of the population since the state was home to a few vital and prestigious Maratha states. The state in actuality has the most astounding number of Marathi people outside Maharashtra.
As per the evaluation of 2001, 91.1% of the MP inhabitants follow Hinduism, while others are Muslim (6.4%), Jain (0.9%), Buddhists (0.3%), Christians (0.3%) and Sikhs (0.2%).
POPULATION DENSITY AND GROWTH OF MADHYA PRADESH:
The population density of the state is 230 persons per square kilometer. The population growth rate of the state is massive of around 24% annually. Each year the state on average adds around a million people to its kitty. It is one of the most populated states in the country and the trend of the growing population at a rapid rate is set to continue in the coming years. With an influx of people from other states migrating here for work and other related things, there has been an increase in the migration numbers as well of the state.
FACTS ABOUT MADHYA PRADESH:
- Madhya Pradesh is likewise called the Heart of India in view of its geological area. The actual meaning of Madhya Pradesh is Central Province.
- The state encounters sub-tropical atmosphere. Hot dry summer starts from April to June and Monsoon starts July to September.
- Well known model turned Bollywood actor Arjun Rampal was born in Jabalpur city. For some time he studied here in Model High School. Here he spent the starting days of his youth and later on moved to Delhi and Mumbai for his modeling.
- Chandrasekher azad was born in Bhavra town of Madhya Pradesh. He was from a Brahmin Tiwari family and made history in the Indian freedom struggle.
- Celebrated author and lyricist in Indian Film Industry Javed Akhtar is from Gwalior city. Later on he went to Aligarh and Lucknow for higher studies.
Now find the latest population of Madhya Pradesh in 2019 here