Hyderabad is the capital of Telangana and de jure capital of Andhra Pradesh. Involving 650 square kilometers along the banks of the Musi River, it is the fourth most crowded city and 6th most crowded urban agglomeration in the country. Built up in 1591 by Muhammad Quli Qutb Shah, Hyderabad stayed under the rule of the Qutb Shahi line for almost a century prior to the Mughals caught hold of the region. Hyderabad was actually known as a pearl and precious stone exchanging center and it is still known as the City of Pearls. Large portions of the city’s customary bazaars, including Laad Bazaar, Sultan Bazar, have stayed open for quite a long time.
POPULATION OF HYDERABAD IN 2017:
Alluded to as Hyderabadi, the occupants of Hyderabad are prevalently Telugu and Urdu speaking people, with minority Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi and different communities present here.
Talking about population, in order to check out the population of Hyderabad in 2017, we need to have a look at the population of the past 5 years. They are as per the following:
- 2012 – 6.9 Million
- 2013 – 7.3 Million
- 2014 – 8.2 Million
- 2015 – 8.9 Million
- 2016 – 10.2 Million
Taking a look at the population of Hyderabad from the year 2012-16, it has been noticed that there has been an increase of 3.3 Million in the past 5 years. Therefore, it has been seen that every year the population increases by 0.66 Million. Hence, the population of Hyderabad in 2017 is forecasted to be 10.2 Million + 0.66 = 10.86 Million. So, the population of Hyderabad in the year 2017 as per estimated data = 10.86 Million.
Hyderabad Population 2017 – 10.86 Million(Estimated)
DEMOGRAPHY OF HYDERABAD:
The number of inhabitants in the Hyderabad urban agglomeration has been assessed by appointive authorities to be 9.1 million starting mid 2013 yet it is expected to surpass 10 million in the coming years. There are around 3,500,802 males and 3,309,168 females—a sex proportion of 945 females for each 1000 males. Among kids 0–6 years, 373,794 are young boys and 352,022 are young girls—a proportion of 942 for every 1000. Literacy remains at 82.96%, higher as compared to the national average of 74.04%.
POPULATION DENSITY AND GROWTH OF HYDERABAD:
Hyderabad’s populace density is 18,480/km. The city is one of the quickest developing metropolitan regions in India, which has prompted numerous issues as far as livelihood and basic services. There has been a precarious increase in Hyderabad’s ghetto population, which is credited to ineffective urban arranging and greater rural to urban relocation. There has been a 264% expansion in the population of slums in and around the city in the most recent decade, with 30% of the citizens believed to live in a slum in the year 2014.
FACTS ABOUT HYDERABAD:
- The city is one of the main producer of pearls and is additionally a noteworthy producer of precious stone trade.
- Hyderabadi Biryani is a dish made amid Nizam period and is made with rice, flavors and chicken. It is for the most part of two sorts, crude and cooked.There are around 140 assortments of Hyderabadi Biryani.
- The Prasads IMAX theater has the second greatest 3D screen on the planet with the 72 X 95 stature and width individually. With the sitting limit of around 635, it is an absolute necessity visit place in Hyderabad.
- Kohinoor, a 105 carat invaluable precious stone is a standout among the most costly jewels on the planet and it is known to be mined here.
- Frequently alluded as the Hi-Tech city, Hyderabad is one of the fastest developing IT cities in the country.