Himachal Pradesh is a beautiful state in North India. It is bordered by Jammu and Kashmir on the north, Punjab towards the west and by the Tibet Autonomous Region on the east. Hima implies snow in Sanskrit and the strict importance of the state’s name is in the lap of the Himalayas. The state was named by Acharya Diwakar Datt Sharma, he was one of the most famous Sanskrit researchers of Himachal Pradesh.
Himachal Pradesh is popular for its Himalayan scenes, slope stations and sanctuaries. Himachal Pradesh has been positioned fifteenth in the rundown of the highest per capita incomes of the states and union territories for year 2013-14. There are numerous waterways streaming in the state with hydroelectric projects set up.
POPULATION OF HIMACHAL PRADESH IN 2017:
The state has an aggregate population of 6,864,602 including 3,481,873 males and 3,382,729 females according to the last results of the Census of India 2011. In the enumeration, the state is set 21st on the population chart.
Talking about population, in order to check out the population of Himachal Pradesh in 2017, we need to have a look at the population of the past 5 years. They are as per the following:
- 2012 – 6.856 Million
- 2013 – 6.92 Million
- 2014 – 7.1 Million
- 2015 – 7.34 Million
- 2016 – 7.5 Million
Taking a look at the population of Himachal Pradesh from the year 2012-16, it has been noticed that there has been an increase of 0.644 Million in the past 5 years. Therefore, it has been seen that every year the population increases by 0.1288 Million. Hence, the population of Himachal Pradesh in 2017 is forecasted to be 7.5 Million + 0.1288 Million = 7.6288 Million. So, the population of Himachal in the year 2017 as per estimated data = 7.6288 Million.
Himachal Population 2017 – 7.6288 Million(Estimated)
DEMOGRAPHY OF HIMACHAL PRADESH:
The life expectancy in the state is 62.8 years for 1986–1990. The child death rate remained at 40 in 2010 and the birth rate has declined from 37.3 in 1971 to 16.9 in the year 2010, underneath the national average of 26.5 in 1998.
Hindi is both the official dialect and the most widely used language of Himachal Pradesh. In any case, the greater part of the population speaks Pahari in regular conversation, which incorporates almost all Western Pahari lingos. There are a sum of 32 dialects in Himachal.
POPULATION DENSITY AND GROWTH OF HIMACHAL PRADESH:
The populace density of Himachal Pradesh is 123 persons per square kilometer. The state has enlisted 12.81% growth in population amid the previous decade while the female sex proportion imperceptibly enhanced from 968 to 974.
The state, which was sectioned with Gujarat, Punjab and Haryana for low female sex proportion in 0-6 year age group, partially altered the course and recorded improved sex proportion of 906 in 2011 enumeration against 896 in 2001.
FACTS ABOUT HIMACHAL PRADESH:
- The Kalka-Shimla express passes through an enormous stretch of 806 scaffolds, 103 tunnels and 18 stations.
- It has 33 Sanctuaries and 2 National Parks of which The Great Himalayan National Park has been announced as a historic site by the UNESCO.
- Kasol is well known by the name of Mini Israel maybe as a result of its greatest sightseers being that of Israeli origin thus the majority of the shops and motels too bear storing in Hebrew dialect. In addition the garments, merchandise and nourishment, particularly pita bread and hummus likewise gives you the feeling of being in Israel.
- The state gladly holds the title of being the second least corrupt state of India after Kerala.
- Himachal has some well known boarding schools that are likewise the oldest running schools since they were set up amid the British time.