Haryana is one of the 29 states in the country, located in North India. It was cut out of the previous state of East Punjab on 1 November 1966 on an etymological basis. The state is bordered by Punjab and Himachal Pradesh toward the north and by Rajasthan toward the west. The Yamuna river characterizes its eastern border with Uttar Pradesh. Haryana encompasses the nation’s capital Delhi on three sides, framing the northern, western as well as southern borders of Delhi. Subsequently, a vast area of south Haryana is incorporated into the National Capital Region for reasons planning for improvement. The state is also well known for its country side views.
POPULATION OF HARYANA IN 2017:
As indicated by the 2011 enumeration, Hindus (87.45%) constitute most of the state’s population with Sikhs (4.91%), Muslims (7.03%) (primarily Meos) being the biggest minorities.
Talking about population, in order to check out the population of Haryana in 2017, we need to have a look at the population of the past 5 years. They are as per the following:
- 2012 – 25.8 Million
- 2013 – 26.1 Million
- 2014 – 26.5 Million
- 2015 – 26.9 Million
- 2016 – 27.6 Million
Taking a look at the population of Haryana from the year 2012-16, it has been noticed that there has been an increase of 1.8 Million in the past 5 years. Therefore, it has been seen that every year the population increases by 0.36 Million. Hence, the population of Haryana in 2017 is forecasted to be 27.6 Million + 0.36 Million = 27.96 Million. So, the population of Haryana in the year 2017 as per estimated data = 27.96 Million.
Haryana Population 2017 – 27.96 Million(Estimated)
DEMOGRAPHY OF HARYANA:
Jaats shape the largest caste in the state with roughly 25% population. Out of 80 castes, 63 castes have been informed either as a Scheduled Caste or Backward Class in Haryana. As far as reservation limit is concerned in the state, it stands at 47%. Muslims are chiefly found in the Mewat and Yamuna Nagar areas, while Sikhs live for the most part in the locale adjoining Punjab, Hisar and Sirsa. The state’s sex proportion crossed the mark of 903 in December 2015. As of religion, Hinduism rules at 87.45%, trailed by Islam and Sikhism.
POPULATION DENSITY AND GROWTH OF HARYANA:
The populace density of Haryana is 573 persons persquare kilometer. Contrasted with 28.43% in the 1991-2001 period, Haryana has recorded a population growth of 19.90% amid 2001-2011 when contrasted with 28.43% in the earlier decade of 1991-2001. The share of the state’s population in the nation’s aggregate population has expanded from 2.06 to 2.09%.
While the aggregate population has ascended from 21,144,564 in 2001 to 25,353,081 in 2011, the number of males has gone up from 11,363,953 in 2001 to 13,505,130 in the year 2011. Likewise, the number of females shot up from 9,780,611 to 11,847,951 in 2011.
FACTS ABOUT HARYANA:
- Haryana is viewed as one of the wealthier states of the country. Much of the farming, vehicles and different industries are situated in Haryana.
- Haryana is encompassed by Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand and Uttar Pradesh furthermore with River Yamuna. The state borders the Country’s capital Delhi on its three sides.
- There are numerous quantities of Steel, Plywood and Textile Industries situated in this state. It likewise has India’s biggest manufacturer of bike, tractors and traveler autos.
- Haryana’s temperature vacillates between 15 degree Celsius to 5 Celsius during winter and 15 degree Celsius to 45 degree Celsius during the summer.
- It is well connected via railways and road system. Haryana additionally is well connected with air routes too.
Now find the latest population of Haryana in 2019 here