Ghaziabad is a city situated in Uttar Pradesh. It is in some cases alluded to as the Gateway of UP on the grounds that it is near New Delhi on the primary course into Uttar Pradesh. It is a vast and modern city, very much connected by railways and roads and it is the authoritative central station of Ghaziabad District and being the essential business and educational center point of Western Uttar Pradesh. Late construction works have prompted the city being depicted by a City Mayors Foundation review as the second quickest developing city on the planet.
POPULATION OF GHAZIABAD IN 2017:
According to reports of Census India, population of Ghaziabad in 2011 is 1,648,643.
Talking about population, in order to check out the population of Ghaziabad in 2017, we need to have a look at the population of the past 5 years. They are as per the following:
- 2012 –2.44 Million
- 2013 –2.5 Million
- 2014 –2.54 Million
- 2015 –2.59 Million
- 2016 – 2.68 Million
The population of Ghaziabad in 2017 is forecasted to be 2.68 Million + 0.048 Million = 2.728 Million. So, the population of Ghaziabad in the year 2017 as per estimated data = 2.728 Million.
Ghaziabad Population 2017 – 2.728 Million(Estimated)
DEMOGRAPHY OF GHAZIABAD:
The education rate was 93.81%. It is the second biggest industrial city in the state of Uttar Pradesh after Kanpur. Brahmins and Tyagis consist of 1.2 lakh. Gujjars have nearly 80,000 votes in the voting constituency. Thakurs have around 260,000 votes. Among the important places inside the city are Ghanta Ghar, Bazaria, Maliwara, Model Town, Gandhi Nagar, Nehru Nagar, Sanjay Nagar, Navyug Market, Delhi Gate, Mukand Nagar, Sarai Nazar Ali and so forth.
POPULATION DENSITY AND GROWTH OF GHAZIABAD:
The population density of the city is 3954 persons per square kilometer. It is known that in the previous decades the population growth rate of the city has gone up by half. The fundamental purposes behind this population growth in Ghaziabad are the minimal cost of private pads and apartments, quality educational institutions, great infrastructure and higher job rates. Ghaziabad is growing at a great pace in terms of population and it is expected that the city in the coming years will continue to grow in the same pace.
FACTS ABOUT GHAZIABAD:
- Ghaziabad was connected with the Indian Independence Movement from the Indian Rebellion of 1857. Amid that rebellion, there were savage conflicts between the British and Indian rebel sepoys on the banks of the Hindon and the rebels checked the propelling British forces arriving from Meerut.
- Although the city is connected by railway from the year 1865, it was only in 1940 that the first modern industry showed up in Ghaziabad. In any case, it was in the post-freedom period that industry truly expanded with a further 22 processing plants opening in the four years after 1947.
- Newly construction works have prompted the city being depicted by a City Mayors Foundation review as the second quickest developing on the planet.
- As its boundary is adjoining Delhi, it goes about as the fundamental access to Uttar Pradesh and consequently is likewise called the Gateway of Uttar Pradesh.
- Ghaziabad, alongside Meerut and Bulandshahar, stayed as one of the three Munsifis of the District under the Meerut Civil Judgeship amid the British Raj.
Find latest Ghaziabad Population in 2018