Dadra and Nagar Haveli is a Union Territory situated in Western India. It is wedged among Maharashtra and Gujarat, while Dadra is an enclave encompassed by Gujarat. The common capital is Silvassa. The bigger part traverses a generally c-molded zone waterway from the Daman on the coast and therefore outside the territory is the Madhuban reservoir. Dadra and Nagar Haveli are amidst the undulating watershed of the Daman Ganga River, which courses through Nagar Haveli and later structures the short southern outskirt of Dadra. The towns of Dadra and Silvassa are situated on the north bank of the waterway. As a Union Territory, there are some spectacular places to visit out here and the capital provides attractions for every age group, whether you’re a beach lover or you want to discover the scenic views. If you are fond of sea food, you should definitely pack your bags and visit here.
POPULATION OF DADRA AND NAGAR HAVELI IN 2017:
As indicated by the 2011 statistics, Dadra and Nagar Haveli has a population of 342,853, generally equivalent to the country of Belize.
Talking about population, in order to check out the population of Dadra & Nagar Haveli in 2017, we need to have a look at the population of the past 5 years. They are as per the following:
- 2012 –351,508
- 2013 –359,202
- 2014 –368,093
- 2015 –385,554
- 2016 – 394,707
Taking a look at the population of Dadra & Nagar Haveli from the year 2012-16, it has been noticed that there has been an increase of 43,199 in the past 5 years. Therefore, it has been seen that every year the population increases by 8639. Hence, the population of Dadra & Nagar Haveli in 2017 is forecasted to be394,707 + 8639 = 403,346. So, the population of Dadra & Nagar Haveli in the year 2017 as per estimated data = 403,346.
Dadra & Nagar Haveli Population 2017 – 403,346(Estimated)
DEMOGRAPHY OF DADRA AND NAGAR HAVELI:
Tribal groups make up a vast part of the population. The most noticeable are Dhodia and Varli with little population of Koli, Naika and Dubla scattered over the region. Gujarati is one of the three authority languages, the others being English and Hindi. Other than Gujarati’s, one can discover Marathi’s, Tamilians and individuals from a few different states.
POPULATION DENSITY AND GROWTH OF DADRA AND NAGAR HAVELI:
The population density remains at 700 persons per square kilometer. According to Census 2011, it has populace of 3.44 Lakhs, an expansion from 2.20 Lakh in 2001 registration. The aggregate population growth in this decade was 55.88% while in earlier decade it was 59.20%. The number of inhabitants in Dadra and Nagar Haveli frames 0.03 percent of India in 2011. In 2001, the figure was about 0.02 percent.
FACTS ABOUT DADRA AND NAGAR HAVELI:
- The significant history of Dadra and Nagar Haveli starts with the annihilation of the Koli chieftains of the locale by the attacking Rajput Kings. It was the Maratha’s that recovered the district from the Rajputs in the mid eighteenth century.
- The climate is unique of its sort. Being close to the coast, everything except the scantily occupied easternmost parts have a run North Indian Ocean sea climatic condition.
- Around 43% of the area is under woodland cover. Be that as it may, forests constitutes around 40% of the aggregate topographical region. The secured forests constitute 2.45% of the aggregate area region.
- It positions fourth among the Union Territories.
- The monsoon begins in the month of June and reaches out until September. The precipitation is brought by South West rainstorm winds.
Now find the latest population of Dadra and Nagar Haveli in 2019 here