Arunachal Pradesh is one of the scenic states of India. Situated in Northeast India, it holds the most north-eastern position among all the states in the north-east locale of the country. The beautiful state borders with Assam and Nagaland toward the south and shares borders with Bhutan in the west, Burma in the eastern side and China towards the north. Itanagar is the capital of Arunachal Pradesh.
As in different parts of Northeast India, the general population or locals to the state follow their birthplaces to the Tibeto-Burman individuals. As of late, vast number of migrants from different parts of India and different terrains have fabricated broad economic and social ties with the population of the state.
POPULATION OF ARUNACHAL PRADESH IN 2017:
There are vast quantities of migrants from different zones of India and Bangladesh, who aren’t lawfully not qualified to settle here, dynamically modifying the conventional demographic composition of Arunachal Pradesh. There are various tribes in Arunachal Pradesh and each of them speak a different dialect.
Talking about population, in order to check out the population of Arunachal Pradesh in 2017, we need to have a look at the population of the past 5 years. They are as per the following:
- 2012 – 1.255 Million
- 2013 – 1.38 Million
- 2014 – 1.42 Million
- 2015 – 1.49 Million
- 2016 – 1.57 Million
Taking a look at the population of Arunachal from the year 2012-16, it has been noticed that there has been an increase of 0.315 Million in the past 5 years. Therefore, it has been seen that every year the population increases by 0.063 Million. Hence, the population of Arunachal Pradesh in 2017 is forecasted to be 1.57 Million + 0.063 = 1.633 Million. So, the population of Arunachal Pradesh in the year 2017 as per estimated data = 1.633 Million.
Arunachal Pradesh Population 2017 – 1.633 Million(Estimated)
DEMOGRAPHY OF ARUNACHAL PRADESH:
According to 2001 enumeration, out of the 705,158 tribals living in the state, 333,102 are Animist, 186,617 comprises of Christians, 82,634 are Buddhist, 92,577 are Hindu. Theravada Buddhism is followed by people living close to the Burmese border. About 30% of the populace are Christian.
Literacy has ascended in authority figures to 66.95% in the year 2011 from 54.74% in 2001. The population of literates is said to be 789,943. The number of males in terms of literacy is 454,532 and females is 335,411.
POPULATION DENSITY AND GROWTH OF ARUNACHAL PRADESH:
The populace density of Arunachal Pradesh is 17 persons per square kilometer. In the present decade, Arunachal Pradesh has enrolled a growth of 25.92% in terms of total population. The most noteworthy decade growth in terms of population has been recorded in Kurung Kumey locale. The state with a population growth of 25.92% is something incredible. Arunachal Pradesh has seen a massive change in terms of numbers as compared to 30-40 years back and it has come a long way with the increasing number of inhabitants in Arunachal Pradesh.
FACTS ABOUT ARUNACHAL PRADESH:
- Present day history of Arunachal Pradesh starts with the initiation of British rule in Assam after the treaty of Yandaboo finished up in 1826.
- Before the year of 1962 the place was popularly called as the North East Frontier Agency and was unavoidably a piece of Assam. In light of its key significance, it was managed by the Ministry of External Affairs until the year of 1965 and along these lines by the Ministry of Home Affairs, through the Governor of Assam.
- Amid the Sino India War of 1962, China possessed the main districts of the state including Tawang, however returned back to the McMahon line after ceasefire in 1963.
- 65% of the locals are somehow related or connected with tribes, generally of either Tibetan or Thai-Burmese stock with different languages and cultures.
- Arunachal Pradesh has the most noteworthy number of provincial dialects in the Indian subcontinent, enriched with different traditions with culture.
Find Latest Arunachal Pradesh Population in 2018